The Evaluation Center is developing an Evaluation Lab where undergraduate and graduate students will develop evaluation and social research skills by working on community-based projects.
The Evaluation Lab director will play a lead role in developing the Lab’s structure and engaging community and academic partners to ensure the Lab is valuable to them. Once the Lab is operational, the Lab director will:
- Develop and sustain relationships with community organizations and academic programs
- Secure contracts for community projects
- Assemble teams of students to work on small-scale evaluations of community-based projects
- Supervise, coach, and support students to (1) develop practical evaluation and social research skills; and (2) ensure the technical quality, relevance, and cultural appropriateness of evaluations conducted by the Lab
- Develop or contribute to grant proposals to secure additional funding for Lab operations.
Learn more and apply here!